NY, NY – FEBRUARY 12, 2019 – ART SMART, the premiere custom art tour experience company, introduces a range of engaging new tours for families, adults, and corporate groups.
ART SMART announces newly created:
- Tech x Art tour at NYC galleries focusing on the intersection of art and technology. This experience, a favorite
of corporate teams from tech companies, incorporates robots, digital art, and VR-inspired works of
- Diversity – themed art tour experiences for corporate teams, expertly crafted to meet your team’s schedule and goals.
- Partnership with Match.com to host interactive networking events for singles in museums. Events feature
games and ice-breakers that stimulate conversation and engage guests in radically new ways.
- Secret Lives of Color Tour traces the discoveries and inventions of color. Highlights include lapis lazuli and YInMn
blue, poisonous green pigments, lead white paint, and the fight between contemporary artists to access
Singularity and Vantablack. Held at Metropolitan Museum, National Gallery of Art and Art Institute of
- Art tours at NYC, Boston, Chicago, and DC museums to prepare tourists for upcoming trips to Europe.
- Expansion of “Feast Your Eyes,” an interdisciplinary, private tour that explores love of food in cultures
throughout history. First created in NYC, this guided tour now explores our world’s culinary history by looking
at the diverse collections at the Art Institute of Chicago and NGA in Washington, D.C. ART SMART’s art
historian guides take guests on a food-inspired journey, leading discussions around works ranging from
moving automaton cups for wine to Dutch still-life and pop art paintings.
- NYC galleries tour featuring the hottest new private art collections in New York City. The tour includes a Basquiat
exhibition at Brandt Foundation, the new Hill Foundation and Ford Foundation Gallery, and NY’s recently opened new staircase landmark, The Vessel.
“These offerings are perfect for those who are curious about art yet want it to suit their own interests and lifestyle,” says ART SMART founder Judith Walsh, who has double master’s degrees in art history from Columbia University. “ART SMART aims to make it easy for people to connect with the world of art.”
About ART SMART
Since its founding in 2001, ART SMART has been recognized by leading press and the public as one of the premiere providers of custom art tours. They specialize in creating engaging personal art experiences for individuals, families, and corporate groups. For people who are curious about culture, ART SMART organizes innovative and entertaining art tours cater to the interests, schedule, and desires of their clients.
ART SMART currently provides private art tours in New York City, Boston, Chicago, and Washington, D.C.
For all press inquiries, contact: