How Our Tours Work
All of our tours are private, not public. So the tour is arranged just for you and yours.
- We recommend using our online booking tool for up-to-date availability.
- Select your tour experience and set your preferred date and time.
- Our booking system will help you select the right guide from our team of art historians based on the guides' availability.
- Tell us a bit about your interests and private group. We'll customize your tour from there.
- Your confirmation will show where the guide will meet you at the museum.
- Private tours for 1 - 4 people in your group booked online* are $225 per hour (a $5 discount over tours booked via email or phone).
- All tours have a two-hour minimum.
- Additional people and/or additional time have an additional fee.
- Museum admission needs to be added for each person. This will be added during your booking.
- We'll get your tickets ahead of time for you. So you can skip the lines!
Prefer a personalized booking experience?
* For those who need a bit more service via email and phone, our pricing is $225 per hour for 1 – 4 people. Larger groups are $50 per adult, $25 per child.