Online art galleries allow you to explore a range of artists working in a variety of different mediums, and have art available for purchase at every price point. To help you get started, we’ve compiled a list of our favorite online art galleries.
- Minted: This website features comfortably-priced art from artists and designers all around the world. Minted crowdsources content from a global community of independent artists, then sells the best content in the form of art, home décor, and stationery, directly to you.
- Artfully Walls: Another budget-friendly solution, this online shop allows users to browse a vast selection of art. The site also offers compositions of works curated by designers called “styled walls,” which shoppers can purchase as a whole or select certain pieces. In addition, the Artfully Walls iPhone app allows you to view how entire styled walls or individual pieces of art will look on your own walls before making a purchase.
- PurePhoto: PurePhoto is a fine art photography gallery representing an expertly curated group of established and emerging fine art photographers from around the world. You can explore their vast selection using their incredible search function.
- ArtStar: This online platform is managed by a group of art market experts who travel to international art fairs, galleries, and artists’ studios to create an exclusive, curated selection of contemporary art prints. In addition, ArtStar owns LittleCollector: an online selection of art dedicated to children.
- Zatista: The leading online art gallery, Zatista boasts an impressive collection of art by international emerging and established artists. Using the site’s ‘’Art Explorer’’ you can search by taste, style, or get assistance from one of Zatista’s art advisors.
- Tappan: Tappan, the world leader in emerging art, is dedicated to connecting buyers with artists from around the world. The site aims to reinvent the art buying experience and provide access to an ever-expanding list of emerging artists.
- Exhibition A: Founded by Cynthia Rowley and Bill Powers, this highly curated online gallery collaborates with top contemporary artists to organize weekly releases of exclusive, limited edition artworks. Exhibition A provides collectors at all levels with access to works by well-known artists at discounted prices.
- Artspace: Artspace is a monumental online marketplace that includes up-and-coming as well as blue chip artists with prices ranging from $100 to $100,000. The site also allows you to browse art from galleries and cultural institutions around the world.
- Artsy: Artsy features art from the world’s top galleries, museum collections, foundations, artist estates, and art fairs, all in one place. Through their extensive collection Artsy allows you to discover and purchase art from all over the world, and offers suggestions based on your preferences.