A Privately Led Tour to the Highlights of the Museum of Fine Arts
The Museum of Fine Arts in Boston houses one of the most diverse art collections in the world. ART SMART is here to help you navigate the wonders of this impressive museum with a private, guided highlights tour led by a real art historian. We can choose the highlights for you, or we can design the tour based on your personal interests and preferences. Using our signature conversational style, we’ll take you on a journey to discover art you’ll personally love at the Museum of Fine Arts.
What to Expect on Your
Museum of Fine Arts Highlights Tour
You will receive information regarding where to meet your guide upon booking. Based on your preferences, your guide will lead you to some of the museum’s best works of art. Your highlights tour can include these key objects:
- John Singleton Copley’s Watson and the Shark
- JMW Turner’s The Slave Ship
- Paul Gauguin’s Where Do We Come From? What Are We? Where Are We Going?
- Paintings by other Impressionist and Post-Impressionist artists, including Degas, Monet, Renoir, van Gogh, Cassatt, and Cézanne
- 17th century masterpieces by Velázquez, Rembrandt, and El Greco
- Highlights of the Ancient World collection, with art from Egypt, Italy, the Near East, and Greece
- Katsushika Hokusai’s The Great Wave
- Modern photography by Alfred Stieglitz, Herb Ritts, Bradford Washburn, and more